The NOX Tiltrotator by Werk-Brau is one of the most effective tools for excavators with an operating weight of 3t, up to 25t.
It's 360° endless rotation with a tilt angle of 2 x 50° turn your machine into a multi-functional carrier, enabling you to complete a variety of work in less time, and create a safe working area.
You also have the option of an electric feed-through for special safety quick couplers and tool recognition. The NOX Tiltrotators by Werk-Brau is prepared for 2D/3D excavator systems, meaning your machine becomes a semi-automatic carrier.
Werk-Brau manufactures all attachments to O.E.M. specs for all makes and models of excavators, mini-excavators, and backhoes.
- Automatic front lock – Locks the front pin in the event the rear pin is not secured
- Multi-pin centers pick up all attachments in the same weight class with the same pin diameter
- Highly visible front lock indicator
- Strong, compact design
- Safety system does not rely on gravity
- Dual pin lock – Locks both front and rear pins in the event of loss of engagement force
- Unlock process is designed to release only when the operator intends to do so, in a controlled and safe manner
- Simple yet safe unlock procedure eliminates accidental releases
- No hindering or protruding components (e.g. hydraulic cylinders), ensuring any risk of damage is low
- Low overall height resulting in a high breakout force
- Only two greasing points; saving time & consumables
- Low maintenance due to minimal wearing parts
- Easy and fast installation
- High stability due to special cast housing
- Integrated hydraulics to protect against damage